Thursday, March 17, 2005

Blast from the Past: Mobias Technologies' Virtual Library, 1991

In November, 1991, Law Library Hi-Tech, a regular column in the AALL Newsletter, carried a story, "MOBIAS Technologies, Inc. Announces: 'Virtual Reality' In Law Libraries Coming Soon." The story reported that MOBIAS had developed a virtual library of a unique kind. Please click on the link above to read the story. (Please pardon the ad on the page.) Based on recent things that I've been reading, I'd say that I may be barking up the wrong tree....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I am the traffic man, zip, zip, zip. make a new resolution to get a flood of traffic to your website this year. Let me show you how to get FREE traffic to your site. Yes I said FREE, FREE, FREE!!! Don't delay.

To find out more, visit my contemporary site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and contemporary related stuff. Don't forget - FREE, FREE, FREE. You have nothing to lose!

Scott Edwards said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! You really are very talented and deserve an honest compliment, congradulations! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a hi-tech site/blog. It successfully covers hi-tech related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.

middle-class said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
You must peep out my american cash advance blog.

Scott A. Edwards said...

Check this out for FREE...

This opportunity says:

"Your Ad" Will Be Instantly Displayed on Thousands of Websites and Read By Over 10 Million People Per Week For FREE, and It Only Takes 60 Seconds To Get Started!

To find out more visit: the best home-based businesses site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and the best home-based businesses related stuff.